New Years Day
College Foundation Day
Swami Vivekananda Janmajayanti
C U Foundation Day
Republic Day & Maghotsav(11th Magh)
Sivnath Sastri Birthday
Saraswati Puja (Sri Panchami)
Daay Following (Sri Panchami)
Shiva Ratri (For PCC/AMC & CCCBA)
11. March, 08
Shiva Ratri (Day Following)
Bangala Nava Barsha
Rabindra Jayanti (25th Baisakh)
Foundation of Brahmo Samaj
Raja Rammohan Roy's Birthday
Ratha Yatra & Id-Ul-Fiter
Bhadrotsava (6th Bhadra)
Birthday Of Anandamohan Bose
Mahatma Gandhiji's Birth Day
Guru Nanak's Birth Day
A. OTHER HOLIDAYS :
- 5 days at the discretion of the College Authority.
- Special 3 Holidays on account of College Sports, College Annual Social and Prize distribution, if any.
- The Computer Section will generally observe the same holiday as are enjoyed by the College Office and additional Holiday for Viswakarma Puja on Saturday 17th September, 2016.
B. EXTRA ORDINARY HOLIDAYS FOR SPECIFIC COLLEGES :
Arun Kumar Sen Birthday
Acharya Prafullya Chandra Dey(For PCC only)
Birthday of Heramba Chandra Maitra(for HCC only)
Umeschandra Day(for UCC only)
C. LONG HOLIDAYS :
Puja Vacation : Friday 7th October 2016 to Thursday 3rd November, 2016.
D. LONG RECESS:
01. Summer Recess : Monday, 16th May, 2016 to Thursday, 30th June, 2016. According to the amended C.U. First Statutes, all Teaching & Non-teaching Staff of the College shall perform duties and office shall remain open except on holidays (only class will remain suspended).
02. Winter Recess : Saturday 24th December, 2016 to Saturday, 31st December, 2016. Same as Summer Recess.
E. C.U. Examination 2016:
As applicable to individual College and as scheduled by the Calcutta University
THE NUMBER OF WORKING DAYS IN EVERY COLLEGE SHALL BE AT LEAST 200 DAYS IN AN
ACADEMIC YEAR FROM 1ST JULY TO 30TH JUNE (See Amended C.U. First Statute 136A)